Corinne grew up in Spain and continued to live for many years abroad. She started painting when her children were young, first in Oman followed by Turkey, Brunei and Malaysia. These experiences enlivened her sense of observation from afar and her paintings developed into sensations and the changing light of diverse landscapes.
Corinne has had a series of exhibitions in:
- Spain, Malaysia, Brunei, Oman and Turkey, Monaco and London
- Local exhibitions include Cranbrook and Hastings
She has also had commissions and been involved in the following:
- Taylor and Francis commission for 8 paintings
- Bryan Cave commission for 11 paintings
- Omni Lucent Art with artist www.carolbruton.com
- Great! Britain Exhibition, Paris – with Mary Quant and Thomas Heatherwick
- Monaco Yacht show
- Orbis Art Exhibition, Villefranche sur mer France
- Red Cross Gala, Grimaldi Forum, France
- Festival International de la Plaisance, Cannes, France
- St James’s Place Wealth Management Monaco SAM, Monaco
- Troubadour, Brompton Road, London
Roy’s People Art Fair at Bargehouse, OXO Tower Wharf, London 12th-15th April 2018.